Results 1 to 1 of 1
12-09-2010, 04:00 PM #1
Save 50% on Audio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Studio Headphones
Audio-Technica's premium professional studiophones offer a flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180 degrees to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. They are equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard 1/4-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
A flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring. Click to enlarge.
Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring.
Padded for plenty of comfort.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exitRotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250 g) without cable
- Cable: 11-foot (3.4 m) (OFC litz wire, left-side exit)Connector: 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) phone plug
What's in the Box
ATH-M40fs Precision Studiophones, User ManualExpires Dec 22, 2010