Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Burger King Onion Rings
12-09-2010, 09:37 AM #1
Burger King Onion Rings
3 medium white onions
1 tbsp. milk
2 tbsps. dry bread crumbs
½ tsp. salt
olive oil spray
- Cut onions into 1/3″ - thick slices and separate the rings. Choose about 15 rings that are of similar size.
- Combine bread crumbs and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Beat egg and milk in another bowl until smooth.
- Dip each onion ring in the egg mixture and then the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange onion rings on a nonstick baking sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for about 16 minutes (8 minutes on each side).
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:20 AM
By Coupon101 in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Copycat Dairy Queen Onion RingsBy CoolCat in forum Mixes~MYO~Copycat~EtcReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:13 AM
By Jane in forum Camping & Outdoor RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:58 AM