Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Burger King BK Big Fish
12-09-2010, 09:33 AM #1
Burger King BK Big Fish
1 center-cut cod (about 3.5 oz)
1 egg white
1 tsp. milk
1 tsp. all-purpose flour
1 tbsp. dry bread crumbs
pinch of salt
1 hamburger bun
1 slice American cheese
½ cup chopped lettuce
1 tbsps. Burger King Tartar Sauce
Olive oil spray
- Beat egg white and milk together until well blended.
- Combine flour and salt in another bowl. Mix well.
- Dip the fish into the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, and then bread crumbs. Make sure they all coat the fish completely and evenly.
- Lightly spray a nonstick baking sheet with olive oil. Place the fish on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 450° oven for about 7 minutes (or until the breading is crisp). Flip the fish and bake for another 5 – 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the hamburger bun in a preheated skillet.
- Put the bun bottom on a plate. Top with fish, cheese, lettuce and tartar sauce. Flip the bun top onto the sandwich.
By Liss in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2010, 04:02 PM
By Coupon101 in forum Coupons Galore $Replies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:01 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 07:29 AM
By JoAnn in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM