Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iBooks - Apple Inc.
12-08-2010, 09:00 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 1995
- in front of the puter
- Blog Entries
iBooks - Apple Inc.
The iBooks - Apple Inc. App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: April 01, 2010
iBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks includes the iBookstore, where you can download the latest best-selling books or your favorite classics – day or night. Browse your library on a beautiful bookshelf, tap a book to open it, flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and bookmark or add notes to your favorite passages.
• Enjoy a complimentary copy of the beautifully illustrated classic, Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne.
• Download many of your favorite books from the included iBookstore.
• Read a free sample of any book on the iBookstore before making it a part of your collection.
• Reorder your books on your bookshelf or browse them in a list sorted by title, author, or category.
• Easily adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment.
• Change the font size and pick from six included type faces to make your books more comfortable to read.
• Find a word, character, or phrase anywhere in your book with the built-in search feature.
• Keep your bookmarks, notes, and your current page wirelessly in sync between iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the new automatic bookmark syncing feature.
• Quickly find a specific page using the page navigator at the bottom of every page.
• Read your books on white or sepia colored pages.
• Choose left or fully justified text layout from Settings.
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features.
• Add books in the industry-standard ePub electronic book format to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• Add PDF documents to iBooks from Mail, or add them to iTunes and sync them to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• Use iBooks with the amazing accessibility features in iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – such as speaking the words on a given page.
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod touch (2nd generation), or iPod touch (3rd generation) is required to use iBooks.
• iPhone or iPod touch must have iOS 4 to use iBooks.
• The iBookstore is available in many countries. The selection of books in the iBookstore may vary by country.
• An iTunes Store account is required to download from the iBookstore.
• Automatic bookmark syncing requires your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch have an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and an iTunes Store account.
• iBooks only opens books published in the ePub electronic book format or documents in the PDF format.
• To add ePub books from outside the iBookstore to iBooks, they must be DRM-free and synced to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using iTunes 9.2 or later.
• Some PDF documents may not be compatible with iBooks.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
By ChunkyMunky in forum General RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2014, 09:00 PM
By Livebetter in forum Newbie Intro'sReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Appetizers Hot Apple Pie DipBy rtebalt in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:57 PM
By mos in forum Cooking for TwoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2009, 04:44 AM
By faxonfive in forum General RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 08:34 AM