Nescafe Taster's Choice Singles for pennies!- Almost Free (AR,S&H,Enter to Win, etc)

Be on the look out for this: A couple of weeks ago I aquired a B1G1F coupon for Nescafe Taster's Choice single packs (decaf or reg.). In each of the single boxes I bought there was a $1.00 off next purchase including the singles. Everytime I go by the grocery store I pick up more of the singles

boxes, choice, coupon, exp, grocery, how to, nescafe, packs, pen, pennies, pick, post, purchase, single, states, stopping, store, stores, taster, weeks, WOW!, singles, bought, tasters, $1.07-, stocking, depending, $1.19, image, 12/31/2011, b1g1f, decaf, aquired, couple, $1.00, including, everytime, priced

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Nescafe Taster's Choice Singles for pennies!

Be on the look out for this:
    A couple of weeks ago I aquired a B1G1F coupon for Nescafe Taster's Choice single packs (decaf or reg.). In each of the single boxes I bought there was a $1.00 off next purchase including the singles. Everytime I go by the grocery store I pick up more of the singles for pennies. Some stores has it priced at $1.07- $1.19 depending on which store I'm stopping at. In each box I have bought there is another coupon. STOCKING up now! The coupon states exp. 12/31/2011. I wonder how many I can get.
    Sorry am new here and don't know how to post the image of the coupon.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Nescafe Taster's Choice Singles for pennies!

I went by Dollar General yesterday to see if they carried the sticks... YES they did and were only $1.00 each box, making them FREE! Can't beat the price, LOL. Am stocking up now for sure!