Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default FREE Tooth Paste, Personal Care, Baking Mixes, Vitamins Etc- $5 worth!!!

You can get for FREE anything below $5.00, such as
    Dr. Oetker, Organics, Organic Cake Mix Marble, 16.4 oz $3.39
    Kiss My Face, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel Toothpaste $4.02
    Long Life Tea, Organic Earl Grey Tea, 20 Tea Bags $4.44
    Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw - Unfiltered, 32 fl oz $4.90
    Grandpa's, Thylox, Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur $3.56
    At Last Naturals, Acne Treatment Soap, Aloe Vera $4.17
    Now Foods, Desiccated Coconut, Certified Organic, 10 oz $2.83
    Arrowhead Mills, Organic Golden Flax Seeds, 14 oz $2.80
    Now Foods, Certified Organic Roasted & Salted Golden Flax Seeds, 16 oz $3.54
    ERBL, Coromega, Gummy Fruits Multi-Vitamin & Multi-Mineral Supplement, 60 Gummies $4.30
    Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Mint Flavor 12 fl oz $4.48
    Jarrow Formulas, Coconut Oil Expeller Pressed, 16 oz $4.50
    Country Life, AKG Shark Liver Oil, 500 mg, 30 Softgels $4.68
    Jarrow Formulas, Flax Seeds, Cold Milled, 15 oz $4.97
    Now Foods, Green Tea, Decaffeinated, Certified Organic, 30 Tea Bags $3.80
    Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I.U. Pure Beauty Oil, 4 fl oz $4.20
    Now Foods, Pine Needle Oil, 1 fl oz $4.52
    Hampstead Tea, Organic Fairtrade, Green Jasmine, 25 Sachets $4.77
    Dynamic Health, 100% Pure Pomegranate Juice Concentrate, 8 fl oz $4.94
    Jarrow Formulas, Activated Selenium, 200 mcg, 60 Capsules $4.92
    Jarrow Formulas, Chromium GTF (Glucose Tolerance Factor), 200 mcg, 100 Capsules $3.58
    Clif Bar, Organic Z Bar Kids Peanut Butter, Baked Whole Grain Energy Bars, 6 Bars .14

etc.

How it works: go to iHerbdotcom - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products and look for any product below $5. Add it to your "shopping cart" and put coupon code "ATA262". The code works as a $5 discount for first time customers.

Or you can can get anything you want and use the code to save $5 off entire order.

Remember to use at checkout code ATA262
    It works only once per household but you can pass it to your friends .

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Re: FREE Tooth Paste, Personal Care, Baking Mixes, Vitamins Etc- $5 worth!!!

Obviously the original poster of this "offer" is the owner of the site. I went through as directed, was forced to create an account added a $2 item and the shipping for it was: $8.25!!!

And NONE of the other shipping options were even available. What a wash job

USPS - 1st Class - Priority:$8.25
    Orders of $80.00 or less, Mon-Sat delivery,
    Ok for P.O. Box or APO addresses Daily pick-up by U.S. Postal Service, not through a 3rd party.

UPS - Ground: Not Available
    Delivers in 1-6 business days, Mon-Fri, See Map
    Great for CA & West, No P.O. Box, or APO
    Flat $4.00, Free for orders over $40.00
    Up to 32 times more environmentally friendly! Read More

UPS - Second Day: Not Available
    Delivers in 2 business days, Mon-Fri
    No P.O. Box or APO
    Flat $6.00, Free for orders over $120.00

UPS Next Day, Economy: Not Available
    Usually delivers by 5 p.m., Mon-Fri
    No P.O. Box or APO
    Up to 88% Off Published Rates!

UPS - Next Day, Expedited: Not Available
    Usually delivers by 10:30 a.m., Mon-Fri
    No P.O. Box or APO
    Up to 88% Off Published Rates!

UPS - 3 Day Select: Not Available
    Delivers in 3 business days, Mon-Fri
    No P.O. Box or APO
    REPPED AS "0" and reported as SPAM.
    I'm a Freak!

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Re: FREE Tooth Paste, Personal Care, Baking Mixes, Vitamins Etc- $5 worth!!!

I filled mine out as Lady gaga just too see and this is what I got for a shipping rate for "Free Toothpaste"

USPS - 1st Class - Priority $4.12
    Orders of $80.00 or less, Mon-Sat delivery,

that's the MOST EXPENSIVE FREEBIE I've ever seen.

If that's what their "FREE" Stuff Consists of, I couldn't imagine ordering from their regular rates.

Talk about getting SCREWED Royally!
    CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FREE Tooth Paste, Personal Care, Baking Mixes, Vitamins Etc- $5 worth!!!

The original poster isn't the owner, but each person who signs up gets a code that they can share with others. That's the code that saves you $5. I've been an iherb.com user for years. I haven't passed out my code though (that I can remember). But I know for sure that without the code their shipping is CHEAP. Like $2 for priority and $1 or $2 more for UPS ground, or something like that.

Also, to defend the original poster, they did post this under the "almost free" category which means that the item is free but you generally have to pay S&H or that it will be free after rebate with an upfront cost. So, I'm not really sure the reason for the rudeness. The shipping is too high (and I agree with that), but they didn't "scam" anything by putting this in the free category (unless it was moved after it was posted).

Lastly, the SITE didn't say their items were free. That was an assumption by the first person who responded. They assumed that the site owner made this post, which isn't true. Probably because it was the user's first post. Spammer is probably "more" accurate, but the actual site is legitimate, and the person actually appeared to give the site a bad name. Oh, and .15 for priority shipping is less than priority shipping would normally cost, so the issue isn't the cost of the shipping (which does get higher based on the size/weight of the items), but the fact that people thought the total cost didn't make sense.

HTH someone.

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FREE Tooth Paste, Personal Care, Baking Mixes, Vitamins Etc- $5 worth!!!

Also, to defend the original poster, they did post this under the "almost free" category which means that the item is free but you generally have to pay S&H or that it will be free after rebate with an upfront cost. So, I'm not really sure the reason for the rudeness.
    I think the general uproar with the members was due to the appearance that the post may have been a spam attempt, because both members reported the item as such. I have also ordered from the company (they occasionally have HOT deals) but I guess I never paid attention to the fact that they have a discount code for members to hand out. Thank you for your input on it, I nearly moved this offer to duds from the reactions!
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I sure have to measure my words I just wanted to let the people know that there is a possibility to get some free items or even a discount. And you can check it out, the shipping on iHerb is free on november, over 40 $ order. I'm sorry if I gave someone the wrong ideea... Anyway, thanks MOBURKES that you defended me. I really didn't want to spam or anything like this...

Oh, and I forgot...here is my last order:
    Items: $87.95
    Discounts: ($30.72)
    Shipping: $0.00
    Total Before Tax: $57.23
    Tax: $0.00
    Order Total: $57.23

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is a great deal!!! I used the code and got some natural toothpaste (Jason Natural, Powersmile, All-Natural Whitening Toothpaste) $4.71 for FREE. I received with it 3 free samples (one was some cocoa...very good) and the shipping was $2. So this is a deal....and you can get money other quality items. I know for sure that I will buy from them again.