Thread: Diaper Studies

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Diaper Studies

I am currently pregnant and am looking to save money on diapers by participating in a diaper study. However, I have no idea how to go about finding out how to do so or at least to try to get into one. Anybody know anything about them???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunshinemegs For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

CLOTH all the way!

I would use prefolds (gerber is ok, but there are many online retailers, Green Mountain Designs) and covers.

We use pocket diapers and bought them used. I try to spend less than $10 for each one (that includes shipping). There are a few on line diaper swapping/trading site.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debmom2boyz For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to say I agree. You should go with cloth diapers. I have blown way too much money on disposables and they take years to break down in the landfills. I am happy that my youngest is starting to potty training and I will no longer be part of the current problem of disposables polluting our wonderful world. Also, check into diaperswaps... It is a great idea.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flutterbye0419 For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Diaper Studies

I haven't tried cloth but that's because I don't have a washer/dryer near us but if you do buy diapers and know someone with a sams club membership it is alot cheaper to buy that way because you buy in bulk