Diaper Studies- General

I am currently pregnant and am looking to save money on diapers by participating in a diaper study. However, I have no idea how to go about finding out how to do so or at least to try to get into one. Anybody know anything about them???

ant, cloth, diaper, diapers, finding, green, hat, hem, how to, idea, money, online, par, participating, pregnant, save, save money, studies, study

Thread: Diaper Studies

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face Diaper Studies

I am currently pregnant and am looking to save money on diapers by participating in a diaper study. However, I have no idea how to go about finding out how to do so or at least to try to get into one. Anybody know anything about them???

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunshinemegs For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

CLOTH all the way!

I would use prefolds (gerber is ok, but there are many online retailers, Green Mountain Designs) and covers.

We use pocket diapers and bought them used. I try to spend less than $10 for each one (that includes shipping). There are a few on line diaper swapping/trading site.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debmom2boyz For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have to say I agree. You should go with cloth diapers. I have blown way too much money on disposables and they take years to break down in the landfills. I am happy that my youngest is starting to potty training and I will no longer be part of the current problem of disposables polluting our wonderful world. Also, check into diaperswaps... It is a great idea.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flutterbye0419 For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Diaper Studies

I haven't tried cloth but that's because I don't have a washer/dryer near us but if you do buy diapers and know someone with a sams club membership it is alot cheaper to buy that way because you buy in bulk