Article: Stuffed Jalapenos aka Armadillo Eggs- vBCms Comments

Kick it up a notch at your next BBQ bash with these Spicy Armadillo Eggs- savory herb cream cheese in fresh jalepenos wrapped in bacon Read More: Article: Armadillo Eggs

291, article, bash, bbq, budget, budget101, cheese, content, cream, egg, eggs, fresh, herb, kick, savory, spicy, tent, url, wrapped, armadillo, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=2917-armadillo-eggs, read, bacon, eggs-, jalepenos, notch

+ Reply to Thread
    Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Article: Armadillo Eggs

Kick it up a notch at your next BBQ bash with these Spicy Armadillo Eggs- savory herb cream cheese in fresh jalepenos wrapped in bacon

Read More: Article: Armadillo Eggs
    ~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

We call them grilled jalepeno poppers. We also use pork rub on the bacon to step up the flavor a bit. Always a hit at parties and on mexican night with the kids.

Unregistered

Thanks! I love how easy these are & if I'm in a hurry I can cheat and use the flavored cream cheese. I never really thought about getting plastic gloves for the kitchen, not sure why I didn't think of it! I usually dump a little bit of milk on my hands after I cook with jalapenos to prevent them from burning or stinging. I guess gloves would be smarter, lol

TheBaconator

Fucking Awesome! But don't be skimpy with the bacon, wrap the whole fucking thing from end to end like an Egyptian mummy!!