Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Quick and easy quiche
09-10-2010, 10:16 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Littleton, Colorado
Quick and easy quiche
8 oz pkg or 2 cups shredded cheese (I used Monterey jack/cheddar blend)
1 small pkg frozen spinach (thawed and uncooked)
1 cup cubed or cut-up cooked ham
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp garlic/herb blend seasoning mix
Preheat oven to 350
1. Use an 8x8 glass baking dish, pie plate or 7x11 glass dish (my preference). Butter the bottom and a little way up the sides or spray with cooking spray.
2. Spread cheese on bottom of pan
3. Spread ham evenly over cheese
4. Spread spinach evenly over ham using your fingers to break it up
Note: I thawed the spinach the day before and then put into a colander to drain and then used my hands to get as much juice out as I could so quiche wouldn't be soggy.
5. Whip eggs, cream and seasoning just until blended
6. Pour over cheese, ham & spinach evenly
7. Using a spoon or your fingers, push spinach down a little all over
Bake for 25-30 minutes until firm in center (mine takes 25 minutes).
Makes 6 servings
The Following User Says Thank You to dianeabby For This Useful Post:
09-11-2010, 11:49 AM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
Re: Quick and easy quiche
Sounds great. Bet other vegetables (fresh) would be good also. Thanks.