Downloads
    Uploads

Default DIY Silver Polish

Silver Polish
    I have a beautiful old set of silver and loath cleaning them, and now that I
    have swore off toxic cleaners I have to find alternatives to clean everything,
    this is one for silver.

>>>>

If you have a small job, the best silver polish is white tooth paste. Dab some
    on your finger, and rub into the tarnish. For bigger pieces, use baking soda and
    a clean, damp sponge. Make a paste of baking soda and water. Scoop the paste
    onto the sponge, and rub the paste into the silver. Rinse with hot water and
    polish dry with a soft, clean cloth. For badly tarnished silver, leave the
    baking soda paste on the silver for an hour or so, before cleaning off with the
    help of the sponge and hot water. >>>>>>

Cindy Sue

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY Silver Polish

This will come in handy before the in-laws arrive for christmas.
    I'm a Freak!

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY Silver Polish

i could have used this for thanksgiving.....we had to use the nasty cleaner stuff....hate that stuff