Good Afternoon from Texas!

Good Afternoon from Texas!

Good Afternoon everyone! My name is Debbie and I live in East Texas in a really small town between Dallas and Longview. I found this site a long time ago and love it. But this is the first time I have registered. The recipes and everything is so helpful. Especially since hubby is retired and

bag, beans, buy, foods, grocery, hard, hey, jar, local, love, pin, recipes, rice, site, small, stock, store, texas, time, times, good, afternoon, pinto, bought, be.jar, sale, vegetables, glad, dallas, town, longview, found, long, debbie, east, live, stock-pile, work, retired, registered, helpful, hubby

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Good Afternoon from Texas!

Good Afternoon everyone! My name is Debbie and I live in East Texas in a really small town between Dallas and Longview.

I found this site a long time ago and love it. But this is the first time I have registered. The recipes and everything is so helpful. Especially since hubby is retired and I don't work.

We are trying to stock-pile some foods for hard times. At our local grocery store they have 2 lbs pinto beans on for $1 a bag. We bought 10. We also already had some and over 10 lbs of rice. We already had it. We do buy up vegetables and such when it is on sale.

I am so glad to be here! I would love to be of help to any of you, if I can be.
    Debbie J aka tx_dj

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Good Afternoon from Texas!

Welcome! I'm a newbie too. I'm in SC, but I receive email updates from The Dallas Mommy with some awesome deals. Have you heard of her?
    "Cook like your life depends on it, because it does."