Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Big savings deal!!!

IN Sunday's Circular BIG LOTS have Calgon and The Healing Garden Bath & Skin Care Products for 2/2 (Basically 1 dollar Each!)

If you don't have a Big Lots in your area, WALMART will honor All ADVERTISEMENTS from Other Stores!

There is a Coupon available at Calgon Water Softener - prevents limescale build-up in washing machines all over the world! Which will give you 1.00 off Any 1 Calgon Products.....So if you print off 2 Coupons....The Calgon Is FREE!

Also Big Lots have Fruit of Looms Ladies and Kids Multi-Pack Underwear 2/5....

.I could'nt find any coupons Anywhere for those...But Great Savings just the same.

Lastly Big Lots also have Sharpie 6 count Markers and Uniball 5 count Rollerball Pens for 1.00 Each!

At Walmart Prices, I would have had to pay $71.00
    (2 Underwear @ $9.50ea, 2 Uniball Pens @ 6.99ea, 2 Calgon Body Sprays@ $4.99ea, 2 Calgon Body Creams@ $6.99ea, 2 Calgon Bubble Baths@ $6.99ea)

BUT!!! With My Ads In Tow AND COUPONS....I ONLY PAID $13.00+ Taxes!...GREAT SAVINGS!!! STOCK UP LADIES!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LEDFORD157 For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Big savings deal!!!

Hi- Im so happy They just built one close to us, another town over but that is where i do most of my shopping. If you plan to make a trip back there, and you get teh SUnday paper Inserts, there are 1.00/2 Fruit of the Loom Packaged Underwear and/or Casual Sportswear Items (excludes socks and hosiery, fresh Collection intimates, bras, sleepwear, thermal underwear) From 8-01-10 RP insert. Thanks for the heads up!