Survival Kits

You can view the page at http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=2727-Survival-Kits

article, budget, budget101, content, doc, education, hard, kit, kits, list, nurses, open, page, people, survival, survival kits, tent, url, view, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=2727-survival-kits

Thread: Survival Kits

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Survival Kits

I can't get any of the survival kits to open.....help!!!!

Unregistered

I really like the survival kits, until I read the "Nurse" and "Doctor" ones! People really need education about what a Nurse REALLY does! This list are very degrading and offensive to nurses! We have worked very hard for our education and status as Nurses! Get it right, or get it off!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was actually a bit disappointed at first. I had expected actual survival kit suggestions, not merely gag gifts. I had thought I had found a great idea for next Christmas' presents for the guys in my family, so I was a bit disappointed. These will make cute gifts for my kids' teachers and such, though!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Re: Survival Kits

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really like the survival kits, until I read the "Nurse" and "Doctor" ones! People really need education about what a Nurse REALLY does! This list are very degrading and offensive to nurses! We have worked very hard for our education and status as Nurses! Get it right, or get it off!
    Although not the survival kit contributor, I have made my own version for nurses and for nursing students (my daughter among them) who all loved them. I have worked in the field myself and am married to a medical provider. While a few may not take it that way, I think most recipients will think they are funny. Dark humor is a coping mechanism many of us find not only helpful, but necessary in the face of all we see.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

the 60th bday one is a dead link. can someone please help? thank you !