Ground Level Lurker
    Blog Entries

Default Newly registered, but have used the site for years.

I must say I am a bit frustrated. I have always come here to get many things, recipes, gift ideas and info. I often use the survival kit section, but this time not only had it changed there were only a small handful of kits. Last time I was on here there were over 60 kits at least. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the entire list of the kits and their contents and printable tops? I would really appreciate it. My neighbor is the MoG this weekend and I wanted to make her a survival kits, but its not their now. Any help would be totally appreciated!! Thanks!

East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Newly registered, but have used the site for years.

Currently we have 100+ Survival Kits, The survival kits are still located here in the KitchenMixGifts Section of our site:

Crafty Survival Kits for all Occasions

& also here: - - Survival Kits

Sorry for the frustration, as you can see from the site, we've recently changed 17,000+ pages over to a new design. This was done entirely by hand by myself and several very helpful members.

Sometimes it can be difficult when updating a large site to keep the section names the same for easy navigation, yet add additional content.
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**