Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default FREE Sample of XLR8 Thermogenic & Energy Formula

Offer is originally from Australia, Folks living elsewhere Must Pay Shipping to Receive:

FREE Sample of XLR8 Thermogenic & Energy Formula

http://www.quick-weight-loss-princip...ee-sample.html
    I'm a Freak!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FREE Sample of XLR8 Thermogenic & Energy Formula

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephen Smith and I am the National Sales & Marketing Manager for Body Concepts, the company that manufactures XLR8 Thermogenic.

I would like to inform everyone that the original offer for free samples was initially for Australian residents only and the page on our website that offers the samples has been posted to various forums across the web without our permission.

However, we are happy to post out the samples to people who live in countries other than Australia if they are simply willing to contribute to the cost of postage ($7.00 AUD).

Furthermore, we will provide the international requests with 2 sets of samples rather than 1 to make it worthwhile.

Also, people can rest assured that we are a legitimate company and do not engage in under-handed practices like locking people in to continuity programs, etc.

If you would like to find out more about our company, Body Concepts, please visit our website: BCN Body Concepts Nutrititionals, Weight Loss, Mental Health, Wellbeing Supplements

I apologise for any inconvenience that this situation may have caused anyone.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly via the Body Concepts website.

Kind Regards,

Stephen Smith
    National Sales & Marketing Manager
    Body Concepts Pty Ltd