new to site- Welcome Newbie!

Hi everyone, Found this site by accdient while looking for some information. It is great site so I decided to stay around

care, chris, christmas, father, forward, glad, lot, merry, merry christmas!, offer, parent, participating, posts, reading, single, sit, site, versa, water, xmas, great, information, decided, stay, found, accdient

Thread: new to site

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default new to site

Hi everyone, Found this site by accdient while looking for some information. It is great site so I decided to stay around

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: new to site

Hello Robinleah!
    Just wanted to stop by and say welcome. I am relatively new to this site too and I am already hooked. Enjoy. Doro
    I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
    Frank Howard Clark

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Re: new to site

Hello Everyone. i found this site with stumbleupon and I am really glad I did. I am a single father and caretaker for an elderly parent. I am fairly resourceful myself but I immediately realized this site had a lot to offer me. I look forward to participating in the conversations.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: new to site

Quote Originally Posted by watertowntn View Post
    Hello Everyone. i found this site with stumbleupon and I am really glad I did. I am a single father and caretaker for an elderly parent. I am fairly resourceful myself but I immediately realized this site had a lot to offer me. I look forward to participating in the conversations.
    Welcome to the Site and Merry Christmas! I look forward to reading your posts!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101