Just Happened Onto the Site, Over the Weekend!- Newbie Intro's

Hi Everyone! My 4th of July weekend was quite uneventful. As usual, I was just sitting here at the computer. I sort of "stumbled" onto this site, after I put in a search for Ramen Noodle recipes. Well, I found quite a list! I am glad to have signed on, and look forward to making new friends.

care, dud, friend, fry, glad, great, happened, hat, hem, idea, jus, means, members, noodles, post, ramen, recipes, site, stir fry, weekend, signed, list, found, providing, moderators, kind, friendly, atmosphere, forward, making, friends, july, uneventful, usual, sitting, search, stumbled, computer, sort, noodle

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Just Happened Onto the Site, Over the Weekend!

Hi Everyone!

My 4th of July weekend was quite uneventful. As usual, I was just sitting here at the computer. I sort of "stumbled" onto this site, after I put in a search for Ramen Noodle recipes.
    Well, I found quite a list!
    I am glad to have signed on, and look forward to making new friends. And thank you, moderators, for providing a kind and friendly atmosphere!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SemoLady48 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just Happened Onto the Site, Over the Weekend!

Welcome to a great site! By all means try some of the recipes the members have shared. So far I have not found a dud among them.

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Friend!
    I just read your post and I couldn't believe you said you were looking for Ramen Noodle recipes because that was how I landed here too! The thing I have been using them in is stir fry. I just cook them on the side and add them at the end of whatever I stir up. I had no idea they tasted so much like lo-mein noodles. Anyway, glad to see you posting. Take care. Doro
    I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
    Frank Howard Clark

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome to the site! Glad you found us!