Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Free T-shirt - sick of spending

We'll also mail you a free Sick of Spending T-Shirt so everyone knows that you are sick of the outrageous spending and taxation and that you aren't going to take it anymore! I'm looking forward to talking to you on July 1 at noon Eastern. Register now!

https://www.sickofspending.com/
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free T-shirt - sick of spending

Nice one! I love free t shirts! Thanks!!

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

There is a limit of one t-shirt per household, but if you would like to order additional shirts, you will have the option to do so by emailing us

This one is still available too!
    I'm a Freak!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here is the reply I got:
    'Dear Mindy
    Congratulations! You are now part of an army of over 1.2 million other freedom-loving Americans for Prosperity!

Thank you for standing with your fellow citizens, Mark Levin and Americans for Prosperity in our effort to stop Washington's reckless spending.

Taxpayers across the country continue to make it clear they are sick of spending. You've taken an important step in fighting back and restoring fiscal sanity, but we'll need your continued support to make a difference.
    You will receive call-in instructions in the coming days for how to join Mark and me for the exclusive strategy phone call on July 1st where we will talk about steps you can take to save our country from drowning in debt.

In the meantime, SickofSpending.com will be your resource for the latest action alerts and local events that will help you send a message to big government politicians in Washington.

If you signed up for your free Sick of Spending T-shirt, please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Thank you again for joining us in this important effort to stop the spending. I look forward to speaking with you on the exclusive strategy call July 1st as we address the critical task of stopping the professional politicians from bankrupting America!

We would love to have you as a sponsoring member of Americans for Prosperity, and for a gift of at least 20 dollars you will receive additional benefits and a free change wallet/key chain combo. Click here for details.
    Sincerely,
    Tim Phillip's Signature
    Tim Phillips '
    Min

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did get this one in the mail the other day.