looking to build friendships

Now that my oldest daughter will soon be leaving to live at school and my baby( daughter) is entering High School I need to reconnect. I am actively involved in my church and work full-time at a job I am really starting to hate. However I feel isolated I have let my friendship drift in the last

bee, build, busy, days, est, fit, food samples, freebies, friendship, great, great day, guys, hat, long, morning, nest, post, time, tons, years, school, women, friends, daughter, feel, isolated, drift, support, suggestions.kleenexkleenex, married, rebuild, hate, system, work, leaving, live, oldest, friendships, baby, full-time, church, involved, entering, high, reconnect, actively, starting

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy looking to build friendships

Now that my oldest daughter will soon be leaving to live at school and my baby( daughter)
    is entering High School I need to reconnect. I am actively involved in my church and work full-time at a job I am really starting to hate. However I feel isolated I have let my friendship drift in the last few years and NEED to rebuild a support system of women friends. I am married to a great guy but I need women friends any suggestions.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Re: looking to build friendships

Hi! Welcome to the forums. I know what you mean about having a job you hate but in this economy I cant afford to quit mine and hope to find another one that will pay the bills .

Its nice to meet you
    Tracy
    Cooking~Cooking~Cooking- it's all I do!

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: looking to build friendships

Hi! I'm the busy that (tries) to post tons of freebies every morning. Mine aren't quite out of the nest yet, but some days it seems like time is flying and it wont be long.

There's a ton of really great gals & even a few guys here, many of them for years and years. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Have a great day!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. If you are looking for friendship, you have came to the right forum. Some of the folks I have met here I would say are some of my closest friends even if we haven't met face to face. Look forward to visiting with you more in the future

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Kansas!
    I just wanted to stop in and say welcome! I know you are going to enjoy it here. I am relatively new myself and already learned a lot. Again, welcome. Doro
    I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
    Frank Howard Clark