Newbie from North Carolina- Welcome Newbie!

Hello All! I'm from North Carolina and am searching for ways to live a simple life and become debt free.:money1: I've been married for 22 years :loveshower:and I have an 18 year old son that will start community college this fall. I'm sure I am with others when I say I want to become debt

art, care, carolina, college, drop, free, hat, liss, money, newbie, north, sandwich, saving, site, son, star, start, tear, ted, year, debt, difficult, find, motivate, great, tips, suggestions, hope, free.money1, married, live, ways, simple, life, years, loveshowerand, community, searching, fall

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Newbie from North Carolina

Hello All! I'm from North Carolina and am searching for ways to live a simple life and become debt free.

I've been married for 22 years and I have an 18 year old son that will start community college this fall.

I'm sure I am with others when I say I want to become debt free. It is getting there that is so difficult.

I hope to find great tips and suggestions here and hopefully I will be able to motivate someone along the way!

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from North Carolina

Hi Goingtoheaven2!
    Wanted to drop in and say welcome and hello... I think you will really like this site. Start saving now and look at that sandwich Liss has listed... I bet that 18 year old son could tear that up!! Take care. Doro
    I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
    Frank Howard Clark