Not new,but back after an extended absence

Hey all sorry i have not been on in a few months , its amazing what life can throw at you in such a short time, last time i was here i was living in Tennessee , my husband got transferred and we have started a whole new and exciting life in Tampa Florida , we have been living here now for 2 months

amazing, area, beautiful, cha, chance, check, crystal, day, ended, extended, fast, fly, lots, make, north, par, springs, things, time, trip, life, back, living, florida, kids, months, new,but, move, love, yesterday, internet, hooked, made, hope, good, piggysueyjar, friends, tennessee, short, throw, husband, transferred, tampa, absence, exciting, started

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Not new,but back after an extended absence

Hey all sorry i have not been on in a few months , its amazing what life can throw at you in such a short time, last time i was here i was living in Tennessee , my husband got transferred and we have started a whole new and exciting life in Tampa Florida , we have been living here now for 2 months we just yesterday got our internet hooked back up , The kids did well with the move and love the Florida life. They have made a lot of new friends already, kids can be amazing! Well i am back, i hope for good lol

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Not new,but back after an extended absence

It is amazing how fast time seems to fly, particularly when there are so many changes going on at once. Tampa is a beautiful area, lots of things to do and see. If you get a chance, check out Crystal Springs ( a little north of you), it'd make a beautiful day trip.

Welcome back!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Not new,but back after an extended absence

Thank you , we will go there soon we are checking out everything lol . Last weekend we went to Fort Desoto that was a nice trip and the kids really enjoyed the fort and beach lol