Another Newbie here....- Welcome Newbie!

Hi everyone, Wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Alicia. Live in a beautiful area in PA. I work two jobs right now, I'm an office manager for a Podiatrist and also an Aide for a wonderful elderly woman who was just put on Hospice. Hubby was laid off a year and a half ago so we are doing

bear, boards, crafting, excited, forward, garden, hope, idea, ideas, jus, live, love, newbie, pic, pictures, post, recycle, star, started, super, thing, reading, helpful, hints, smiles, loveshower, board, site, finding, blessing, message, budgeting, hospice, beautiful, alicia, area, jobs, work, wanted, introduce, hubby, laid, half, year, woman, manager, office, podiatrist, aide, elderly

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Another Newbie here....

Hi everyone, Wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Alicia. Live in a beautiful area in PA. I work two jobs right now, I'm an office manager for a Podiatrist and also an Aide for a wonderful elderly woman who was just put on Hospice.
    Hubby was laid off a year and a half ago so we are doing whatever we can to keep thing together. I love to recycle crafting. I also love to garden. Always looking for new ideas on Budgeting.

Finding this site was such a blessing! Thanks for being here and having a message board! Look forward to reading your ideas and helpful hints. Thanks a lot!

Smiles!
    Alicia

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Another Newbie here....

Hi Alicia,

I new here too. I also live in PA. I love the idea of recycle crafting! Be sure to post some of your ideas and pictures, I'd love to see them! I just started my very first container garden and I'm super excited. I hope it does well. I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Mama Bear