Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-05-2010, 08:25 AM #1
The Complete Windows 7 Shortcuts eBook Released free
I recently installed win7 in my system and found it rather difficult to get used to. Everything is laid out completely different than what I'm used to. I came across this, thought you could use it:
The eBook is bookmarks-ready, both in PDF and XPS format, with a fully linked content index.
I downloaded this, 2.9 MB. Both the XPS and PDF versions are in the download. The eBook is 43 pages in length.
The eBook is pretty exhaustive and the topics covered include:
- What is Keyboard & how to use it?
- How keys are organized on a standard Keyboard
- Typing & editing the text using Keyboard
- Using Keyboard Shortcuts
- Find program shortcuts
- Choose menus, commands, and options
- Some useful shortcuts
- Using the keyboard extras
- Using navigation keys
- Using the numeric keypad
- Three odd keys
- Use your keyboard safely
- Create keyboard shortcuts to open programs
- Make the keyboard easier to use
- Type without using the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard)
- Set On-Screen Keyboard to use for various handy tasks
- The Shortcuts Collection
- General Windows functions keyboard shortcuts
- Dialog box keyboard shortcuts
- Windows logo key keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Ease of Access keyboard shortcuts
- Magnifier keyboard shortcuts
- Remote Desktop Connection keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts for MS Paint
- Keyboard shortcuts for WordPad
- Keyboard shortcuts for Calculator
- Windows Journal keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Help viewer keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Media Player keyboard shortcuts
- Internet Explorer keyboard shortcuts
- Windows Media Center keyboard shortcuts.
eBook : The Complete List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 7 & its default programs | The Windows ClubI'm a Freak!