Article: Mom's Survival Kit

You can view the page at http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=2373-Mom-s-Survival-Kit

article, budget, budget101, choose, content, downloads, free, information, ink, kit, mom, page, print, suggestions, survival, tent, url, view, world, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=2373-mom-s-survival-kit, moms

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

How in the world do you use this website????? It is soooo complicated. I want to copy a topper. I registered and all I get is a run around. This is horrible!!!!

Creator & Designer of Budget101.com
    Downloads
    Uploads

Info Re: Article: Mom's Survival Kit

Quote Originally Posted by KarenH. View Post
    How in the world do you use this website????? It is soooo complicated. I want to copy a topper. I registered and all I get is a run around. This is horrible!!!!
    I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties in navigating the site, with over 250,000 pages of information it is hard to put everything in 1 place

First, all of articles have Print Buttons. They are located here:

Name:  printsurvival.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  17.9 KB

If you don't want to use your ink, you can also print via PDF. These print buttons allow you to "Pick & Choose" which content you want printed. So if there's a photo on the page, you can simply click on it to remove it once the print option has been activated.

Next- nearly all of the survival kits have cute toppers that are available to members in our downloads area, also for free.

This information is here: Survival Kits - Downloads - Budget101.com

(For your direct help, the Mom's Survival kit is located on pg 4!)

Once you locate the survival kit you want, simply click on the link to go to the topper, hit download and you're done.

Again, I'm not sure how else we can make the site less difficult to navigate. There are distinct sections on the left hand side of each page as well as along the top of each page. If you have any suggestions, we'd be open to them.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

It does take some time when you first start here, but it is SOOO worth it. I would PAY for this stuff. I love it, and Thank you all for contributing.

Teresa