Article: De-Yellowing Formula for Appliances- vBCms Comments

You can view the page at http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=1853-De-Yellowing-Formula

article, budget, budget101, content, formula, page, tent, url, view, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=1853-de-yellowing-formula, de-yellowing

+ Reply to Thread

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: De-Yellowing Formula for Appliances

Thank you. I'm going to try this on my refrigerator door handles.

Unregistered

Try Spraynine it works amazingly

Unregistered

Default Do no use!!!

Do NOT use this recipe! I used it on my year old (very expensive) fridge. At first it worked great, then within a week I noticed a bunch of small rust spots coming through the white paint! Day by day the rust has spread, to the point that I needed to replace my already new fridge.. extremely frustrated and annoyed. I 100% advise against trying this recipe

Unregistered

Default Re: Do no use!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do NOT use this recipe! I used it on my year old (very expensive) fridge. At first it worked great, then within a week I noticed a bunch of small rust spots coming through the white paint!
    First of all, why would a Very Expensive 1 year old fridge be all yellowed already?
    I have a CHEAP fridge that's 10 years old and it hasn't yellowed.

Second,Plastic doesn't rust, you probably should've followed the directions.

Unregistered

No where in the instructions does it mention 'plastic' even though it's assumed because the white metal parts of a refridgerator usually don't yellow. However the photo used is of the water dispenser. Maybe it had yellowed there because the person had hard water problems. I'm trying it right now on the PLASTIC on my fridge. Hope it works. This is a ubiquitous problem you see in a modern home. Plastics are used everywhere and always turn yellow. If this doesn't work I'll try that 'Spraynine' and see what happens.