What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL! I gotta try this. Healthy and tempting. Oh, did I mention my dog prefers cat food!? LOL! He's gonna love this concoction just as much as the kitties!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'm gonna try this for my brother's old cat. He's got a very sensitive tummy and this may stay down.. I might omit the broccoli though..

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Finicky Feline Diet

Quote Originally Posted by Robinetty View Post
    LOL! I gotta try this. Healthy and tempting. Oh, did I mention my dog prefers cat food!? LOL! He's gonna love this concoction just as much as the kitties!
    careful with giving too much cat food to dogs. as I understand it, cats are obligate carnivores and require a high protein diet, whereas dogs are omnivores, like humans/people, requiring a balance of protein and vegetable. you may be doing a disservice to your doggie.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is so true. Cats are the only true Carnivores on this planet. They are not prone to eating vegetables or grains. I manage a TNR Feral Cat Colony for Cook County. I feed all my cats grain free food. Even my gang that live wild outside. Their always here for a free meal but will not let me touch them. Love them just the same.
    I would be very surprised if any cat would eat Broccoli. Dogs can eat veggies but not potatoes. They cannot digest starch. We have to remember that yes, dogs & cats are Mammals like us but they are not human. We each have our own dietary needs and all 3 are different.