Doggie Biscuit Deluxe

You can view the page at http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=721-Doggie-Biscuit-Deluxe

article, biscuit, budget, budget101, content, deluxe, doggie, doggie biscuit deluxe, page, tent, url, view, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=721-doggie-biscuit-deluxe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Budget101 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered

Thank you for posting the truth about Garlic in pet treats!! I am so tired of seeing blatant misinformation on the internet about how garlic is bad for pets. Onions are BAD for dogs, garlic is NOT.

Here’s a guide on the garlic levels safe for dogs, based on a dog’s weight:

Fresh Garlic (from The Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs and Cats by Dr. Pitcairn)

10 to 15 pounds: .5 clove
    20 to 40 pounds: 1 clove
    45 to 70 pounds: 2 cloves
    75 to 90 pounds: 2.5 cloves
    100 pounds +: 3 cloves

Source: The Shocking Truth About Dogs and Garlic - PetGuide

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bone Meal? Where do we get this at?

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bone meal is a mixture of finely and coarsely ground animal bones and if you buy prepackaged stuff, also can contain slaughter-house waste products. It's a fabulous fertilizer for plants in addition to a tasty flavor enhancer in homemade dog treats. You can actually get bone meal from your local meat market guy (or the meat department at walmart, or any major grocery store.) Just ask them to save the bone shavings for you. You can also grind chicken or turkey bones yourself if you want to make your own.

Alternatively, you can buy this nutrient rich product in a bottle at health food stores, or online on Amazon. We actually purchase the Kal Bone Meal Powder and include it in our homemade (homeopathic) pet food recipes to supplement phosphorus and calcium in their diets.

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I made these yesterday and baked them for the time listed, but my son said that we should put gravy on them. I still had some leftover gravy from thanksgiving so we dipped them in gravy and then rebaked them until the gravy was dried. My doggies are in 7th Heaven! They LOVE these

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic recipes budget101! I'll be making packages of these for gifts for my friends pets.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want to send this recipt to my daughter, but at least one of the ingredients is blocked by an ad. Now what?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Doggie Biscuit Deluxe

You can click on the Share button on the recipe just under the title and it will let you email it to her or send her the page, or print it (ad free). Also, if the ad is "covering" anything that is due to a browser display issue and you should submit a report. Here's the link:

Budget101.com - - Report Display Issue
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you use the bone meal in the lawn and garden section that you buy for plants?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast