Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will try them and let you how they turn out . I have use Joy works for fleas.:love shower:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

When I make home made cookies and don't have time to cut out little shapes I take my pizza cutter and simply cut out squares or rectangle cookies to suit the sizes of my dogs. I've also cut little treat sized squares to make them into training treats.

My dogs love them.

With flea season almost upon us I will be keeping my kitchen stocked with these too.

Thank you.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have any experience with their dog eating these cookies? Did they like them . . .did they keep the fleas away?

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I WAS MY PUPPIES IN DAWN DISH SOAP LEAVE ON FOR 5 MINUTES THEN RINSE. I ALSO PUT SALT DOWN ALL OVER THE HOUSE ONCE A WEEK AND THEN VACUM THE SALT DEHYDRATES THE FLEAS AND KILLS THEM. I ALSO MAKE UP A SOLUTION WITH 2 PARTS CIDER VINEGAR 1 TBS SALT AND 1 TBS BAKIN SODA AND SPRAY THE ANIMALS. IF THEY GET SORES FROM SCRATING AND THE FLEAS YOU CAN MAKE UP A SOLUTION OF 9 PARTS OLIVE OIL AND 1 PART RUBBING ALCOHOL IT WILL KILL THE BACTERA AND HEAL THEM IN A COUPLE OF DAY. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A SPRAY WITH WHITE VINEGAR 2 PARTS TO 1 PART WATER AND ADD EITHER FRESH LEMON JUICE OR ORANGE JUICE AND A TSP OF VEGTABLE OR ALMOND OIL TO KILL FLEAS. I ALSO ADD GARLIC AND VINEGAR TO THEIR FOOD. PLUS I HAVE CEDAR CHIPS IN MY BACK YARD AROUND THE HOUSE TO HELP KILL THEM IN THE YARD ANY AND ALL OF THE SUGGESTIONS WORK WE HAVE A REALLY BAD FLEA PROBLEM WHERE I LIVE AND WE WERE SPENDING A FORTUNE ON FRONTLINE AND THE SPRAYS AND POWDERS FROM THE STORE AND I BELIEVE THE NATURAL WAY WORKS BETTER PLUS IT IS A LOT CHEAPER AND YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT HURTING YOUR BABIES THE ANIMAL OR HUMAN KIND JUST KEEP IT OUT OF THEIR EYES AND ON THE SPRAY THEIR PRIVATE AREA TOO.HOPE THIS HAS HELPED SOMEONE I HAVE BEEN USING THE ABOVE SUGGESTIONS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND NOW MOST OF MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS DO TOO THEY ALL SWEAR BY IT AND STATE IT WORKS A LOT BETTER THAN ALL THAT EXPENSIVE STUFF. I HAVE USED A AND D ON STRAYS IF THE SORES ARE REALLY BAD AFTER USING THE OLIVE OIL RUBBING ALCOHOL MIX.YOU CAN ALSO SPRAY THE BAG OR CONTAINER ON YOUR VACUM AND BE SURE TO DUMP OUTSIDE AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE. ANOTHER THING THAT IS GREAT IF YOU LIVE SOME PLACE WITH BED BUGS IS OLD FASHION DRYER SHEETS WILL KJILL THEM. I ALSO HAVE A RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE FEBREEZE WITH DOWNY FABRIC SOFTNER WHICH I WILL POST TOMORROW. IT ENDS UP BEING JUST PENNIES A BOTTLE AND WORKS BETTER AND LONGER THAN THE REAL FEBREEZE THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS YOUR ANIMALS WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT THANKS SISSY

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

do not give dog;s garlic..u can hurt there liver very bad..just ask ur vet...NEVER GIVE UR DOG SOME THING U SEE ON IBTERNET WITH OUT ASKING UR VET..

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anti-Flea Cookies

Quote Originally Posted by hopper12x View Post
    do not give dog;s garlic..u can hurt there liver very bad..just ask ur vet...NEVER GIVE UR DOG SOME THING U SEE ON IBTERNET WITH OUT ASKING UR VET..
    Just wanted to say that this is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Our Vet is a Holistic Naturopath and RECOMMENDS Garlic in our dogs, ALL of our dogs take garlic and he's not the only vet that DOES recommend it:

http://us.petvalu.com/health-nutriti...tanding-garlic

Please read on the subject before jumping to conclusions.
    CC,

Yeah, This is my life now!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Anti-Flea Cookies

I wanted to say that the comments above are wrong too. It's all about the dosage, a dog could literally eat the entire batch of these at once and not be affected by that amount of garlic, unless it was a Chihuuahahaha.

We also give our dogs garlic regularly and they are quite healthy, even our 15 yo shepherd
    Ottawa Valley Dog Whisperer: Garlic for Dogs - Health Benefits, Preparation and Use, Safe Dosage
    Just paying in forward in kindness!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast