Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need a recipe to make for a natural dish soap that can be used IN THE dishwaher,
    Sincerely
    C Rogers

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

How well does this work if you have a lot of minerals in your water?

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

I found a recipe on this site last week for a washing soap that called for ZOTE and I thought it was for an automatic dishwasher, but I can't find it tonight. This site is in need of a search option for just the site..

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Dishwashing Liquid

Quote Originally Posted by cjsmith45 View Post
    I found a recipe on this site last week for a washing soap that called for ZOTE and I thought it was for an automatic dishwasher, but I can't find it tonight. This site is in need of a search option for just the site..
    The site already has a search option Just for the site, it's located in the top right hand side of every single page of all 400,000+ pages of the site. We don't have a liquid Dishwashing soap recipe here that uses ZOTE- nor would we recommend one. Zote is a laundry detergent bar and in our experience it performs rather badly.

I think the recipe you are referring to is our Supreme Dishwasher Sauce, which can be used in automatic washers or by hand.

Budget101.com - - Mom's Super Dishwasher Sauce | Homemade Super Concentrated Dishwasher Detergent | MYO Liquid Dishwasher Soap
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Note: One of the Pillsbury add is covering words up. =/ Are soap flakes just any grated soap? or is a special grated soap, or do you buy the soap flakes already in this form? Thanks. (Also, it would not let me post as an unregistered guest by using the random question. It kept telling me the answer to the random question of 1 + 1 was wrong =/

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Dishwashing Liquid

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Christine View Post
    I need a recipe to make for a natural dish soap that can be used IN THE dishwaher,
    Sincerely
    C Rogers
    There is an awesome, easy, cheap, and quick to make recipe on here under the 'Do it Yourself' tab. Its called 'Moms Super Dishwasher Sauce'. All the ingredients are at the regular grocery store, except one (Dr Bronners liquid castile soap), which I found at the Co-Op. It can also be located on the Dr Bronners website using the 'find a retailer' link provided on their page. Since it only requires 2 tablespoons, the cost is very reasonable. I got 8 ounces for $2.50 that will make several batches. It works great and isn't harsh. Good Luck!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am going to be making a lot of the recipes i have found on this site. This is great for those on a budget, and those who want to be self sufficient. Thanks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast