Article: Roach Balls

You can view the page at http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=1765-Roach-Balls

article, ball, balls, budget, budget101, content, page, roach, tent, url, view, http://www.budget101.com/content.php?r=1765-roach-balls

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome idea so now I will see if this really works and Ill definitely give my feedback.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Roach Balls

Quote Originally Posted by pjhipple View Post
    Awesome idea so now I will see if this really works and Ill definitely give my feedback.
    Did this work? I'd like to try something natural instead of those nasty sprays.

Jayne

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I love this!! Maybe now I can get rid of these pest. How about getting rid of rodents and filed animal? I have a large unkeeped yard and I have rodents coming into my walls of the house and under the tub. Please help!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

YEP! I will DEFINITELY be trying this TOMORROW. I've also read that lime essential oil kills them as well. I may even try a few variations with that.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Roach Balls

Quote Originally Posted by mickey2268 View Post
    I love this!! Maybe now I can get rid of these pest. How about getting rid of rodents and filed animal? I have a large unkeeped yard and I have rodents coming into my walls of the house and under the tub. Please help!

If you take bars of Irish Spring and shave them all you have to do is put them around the edging of the home. Keep away from your kids and pets of course.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will give this a try and will let you know if it got rid of the roaches. I just bought some boric acid today