New Kid on the Block- Newbie Intro's

Hi Folk, My name is Damaris....but folks just call me D! I am from north Texas. Stay at home Momma that babysits full time. I babysit everyone from a 2 yr old to my 80 something year old Granddad. I am needed at home, so I don't work, and my husband and I are planing on adding another little one

call, craft, day, family, foods, fresh, garage sale, garden, great, hat, home, ideas, north, plant, recipes, stay, texas, time, veggies, year, full, husband, bill, folk, electric, block, cutting, grocery, healthier, damaris, cook, daughter, found, daily, road, grandparents, garage, sale, cross, stitch, talk, quilts, make, lets-eat, growing, kinda, late, folks, intend, feed

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Kid on the Block

Hi Folk,
    My name is Damaris....but folks just call me D! I am from north Texas. Stay at home Momma that babysits full time. I babysit everyone from a 2 yr old to my 80 something year old Granddad. I am needed at home, so I don't work, and my husband and I are planing on adding another little one to our crew when the Good Lord blesses us again. I have been coping down a lot of the do it yourself recipes for the last couple of day....I have had Gastric Bypass in the last 18 months and find that my system won't tolerate a lot of preprocessed foods anymore. I would also like to help my family get healthier, since I cook for my husband and daughter, and my grandparents down the road daily. I have also found several great ideas on cutting our electric bill, as well as our grocery bill!
    I don't have a garden this year....we may plant some veggies but it's getting kinda late ....but next year I intend on having a full garden full of great fresh veggies to feed my soon to be growing family!
    Along with all of this I like to craft, garage sale, cross stitch and make quilts!

Talk at you later, D

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Kid on the Block

Hello MammaD I too am new to the group so welcome to you!