What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New Kid on the Block

Hi Folk,
    My name is Damaris....but folks just call me D! I am from north Texas. Stay at home Momma that babysits full time. I babysit everyone from a 2 yr old to my 80 something year old Granddad. I am needed at home, so I don't work, and my husband and I are planing on adding another little one to our crew when the Good Lord blesses us again. I have been coping down a lot of the do it yourself recipes for the last couple of day....I have had Gastric Bypass in the last 18 months and find that my system won't tolerate a lot of preprocessed foods anymore. I would also like to help my family get healthier, since I cook for my husband and daughter, and my grandparents down the road daily. I have also found several great ideas on cutting our electric bill, as well as our grocery bill!
    I don't have a garden this year....we may plant some veggies but it's getting kinda late ....but next year I intend on having a full garden full of great fresh veggies to feed my soon to be growing family!
    Along with all of this I like to craft, garage sale, cross stitch and make quilts!

Talk at you later, D

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New Kid on the Block

Hello MammaD I too am new to the group so welcome to you!