The events will take place from June 5-6 in New York City and from June 12-13 in Chicago, from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Everyone who comes to the event will receive a free, personal bra fitting, a gift bag full of fun, flirty prizes and the chance to try my delicious, low fat ice cream cups.

The Perfect Cup. By Skinny Cow

Why is SKINNY COW™ having a bra-fitting event?

Skinny knows every woman is an individual, with her own unique tastes and style. With five NEW flavors of my SKINNY COW Low Fat Ice Cream Cups, women can finally enjoy a delicious, low fat cup that’s their perfect fit. But why stop at just ice cream? Statistics show that nearly 80% of women are currently wearing the wrong bra size. So Skinny is here to help: I’m hosting two bra-fitting events to help every woman fulfill her dream of finding the Perfect Cups: the perfectly portioned ice cream cup, and the perfectly sized bra cup.

When will the events take place?

The events will take place from June 5-6 in New York City and from June 12-13 in Chicago. From 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM you and your friends can enjoy lots of fun activities, including a free bra fitting with a Warnaco professional bra fitter and the chance to meet American model and actress Veronica Web.

What are the exact locations of the events?

My Perfect Cup events will take place in New York City, at 82 Mercer Street (2nd Floor), and in Chicago, at 2301 N. Clark Street (Lincoln Park). The exact event location will also be printed on your Perfect Cup ticket.

Fun activities, huh? What kinds of fun activities?

There are all sorts of fun things to do at my bra-fitting events! Before your free, personal bra fitting, you can come for a special pre-party at Skinny’s. Here, guests can learn all about the evolution of bras and ice cream and listen to some great tunes. After your fitting, you and your friends can socialize in my Skinny Cow Indulgence Lounge, where you can try my luscious, low fat ice cream cups and sip on my signature Skinny Cow cocktails. Guests will also have the chance to learn some helpful makeover tips from American model and actress Veronica Webb from “What Not to Wear.”