subscribe- Tech Support

i am subscribing to freebies forum and i have it set to email me updates daily. last night and this moring i had probaly 100 emails with the updates. is this part of the DDoS Attack?

attack, bee, daily, email, emails, finally, food samples, forum, freebies, hat, issues, las, night, par, resend, server, set, stopping, subscribe, updates, probaly, moring, ddos, part, subscribing

Thread: subscribe

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default subscribe

i am subscribing to freebies forum and i have it set to email me updates daily. last night and this moring i had probaly 100 emails with the updates. is this part of the DDoS Attack?

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by bethaliz6894 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately the server is constantly resetting itself, which was causing the email to automatically resend. I think we've got the issued (of duplicate emails!) STOPPED finally, but our server is still experiencing doS attacks. Sorry!
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: subscribe

just to let you know, the email issues havent been fixed. i think this really stinks that you could get attacked like this. i really like stopping here and having some fun. i hope your luck changes soon.