Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Homemade Air Fresheners?

Anyone have a mix for homemade air fresheners? I am getting tired of buying them and I want to try to make my own since I have a few essential oils. Thanks to anyone *and everyone* in advance!
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Homemade Air Fresheners?

The one "air freshner" that I make that seems to work the best is a mix of liquid fabric softener and water in a spray bottle. There is also the unflavored gelatin with your essential oils, it works but not as well in my opinion

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks a bunch hun! I will try the fabric softener and water.
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I saw on youtube this gal just had a small spray bottle and filtered water and a few drops of whatever oils you like

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I too have made some air freshener. I filled up a spray bottles added 5 drops each of lavender, tea tree, rosemary and lemongrass. Made for a nice scent

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    I too have made some air freshener. I filled up a spray bottles added 5 drops each of lavender, tea tree, rosemary and lemongrass. Made for a nice scent
    I am going to make this! I have all of the oils at home. I love the way lemongrass and rosemary smell together. Thanks a bunch!

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

i use watereed down fabric softner....love it. I have also put flavoring like vanilla,or almond etc.....what ever flavor in water also.....

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have 1 "old" regular lightbulb in lamp in my bedroom, If I plan to sit and read for awhile, I like to add a single drop of essential oil directly onto the bulb. Just 1 drop! I have tons of different essential oils and I use various ones depending on my mood. I prefer Lavender, peppermint, neroli and balsam fir. (Separately, of course!)
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast