Leaving messages on sections

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Leaving messages on sections

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DorofromKs

I am not sure why I am unable to leave messages in the sections. I did leave one comment on the weekly craft idea. It went through just fine. When I tried to leave a couple on others It wouldn’t let me. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Doro

FreebieQueen

I’m not able to reproduce the issue, but I’d love to be able to fix it for you. I need a little more information if you wouldn’t mind helping out . . .

What section (specifically) & Page did you try to leave a message (where you couldn’t)?

What did you receive for a message when you tried to add a comment?

Please copy & paste the url of the page here:

Thank you, with a little more info we should be able to find out what is causing the issue. 🙂

DorofromKs

Budget101.com – – Make your Own Magnets | Crafts for Kids

I can write the message in and when I get ready to send it when I click it it the cursor stays the same and doesn’t turn into the hand to send it. Hope this helps. And thanks.

FreebieQueen

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Ok… I see the issue.. now to figure out how to fix the issue . . .

FreebieQueen

okay, I was able to fix the issue on that particular link, apparently it’s a software glitch, which I have reported to the developers. thank you for letting me know, if you come across sections that have issues with comments working, please give me a holler here and I’ll work on each section individually.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Leaving messages on sections