New here- Newbie Intro's

Hi all, I am from SW Michigan and I will hopefully be moving to VA soon. I have always been budget minded but when I move I am going to be super budget minded. Looking forward to exploring some more of this site before hitting the hay tonight. Carol

american, area, bee, budget, forward, hay, history, hit, i'm new, ideas, michigan, moving, new here, people, save, site, super, tonight, web, years, minded, exploring, carol, hitting, move

Thread: New here

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New here

Hi all,
    I am from SW Michigan and I will hopefully be moving to VA soon. I have always been budget minded but when I move I am going to be super budget minded.
    Looking forward to exploring some more of this site before hitting the hay tonight.

Carol

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New here

Hi Carol, I'm new to this web site, and hope to get some good ideas on budgets too. I feel like sometimes people don't save enough and waste too much. For the last few years, I have really turned my lifestyle around and am trying to live more frugally and with more appreciation for what I have. You will love Virginia! I live in southeastern Connecticut and have friends that I visit in the DC area (northern Virginia). It's very pretty, and there is so much interesting early American history. Lots to do too!

Yvonne