Free 30 Day Membership to DirectBuy - SCAM

Free 30 Day Membership to DirectBuy - SCAM

**UPDATE~ Wow, what a complete crock of Bull Pucky! Within a few hours of filling out the form I've already received 6 phone calls. They INSIST that you attend their "open house" with your spouse. When I stated that wasn't a possibility they said you HAVE to , it's company policy because women

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Doh Free 30 Day Membership to DirectBuy - SCAM

**UPDATE~ Wow, what a complete crock of Bull Pucky! Within a few hours of filling out the form I've already received 6 phone calls. They INSIST that you attend their "open house" with your spouse. When I stated that wasn't a possibility they said you HAVE to , it's company policy because women can't make up their minds without their husband.

Holy Chit lady, did that just come out of your mouth for real???

So.. I went online and did a little research, turns out their "membership" is $4,600 and UP. Some savings! I sure could purchase a lot of furniture for that price.

This my dears is da BOMB of DUDS. This puppy is practically nuclear.

Learn the secrets retailers don't want you to know! (Yeah, like you could get royally screwed buying from this crap company!)

Receive 30 days of unlimited showroom access - NO NO NO- She said that I would have access to possibly 100 items with my Limited access pass

Browse the selection of over 700 trusted brand names

See the confidential dealer prices on
    furniture, flooring, electronics, appliances

and much more (Right, read that as, Pay for a membership before you see how LITTLE you are actually saving!)

Start enjoying the savings of buying direct

If you want to be inundated with a plethora of emails & hoards of retarded sales calls, you can sign up here for their Free High Pressure 2 hours Sales Pitch (um, I mean "Open House" - Oh, by the way, kids are not tolerated, I mean "invited", due to limited seating).
    http://www.directbuyexperience.com/insidersguideformfree.html
    Last edited by Liss; 05-03-2010 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Crock of Crap Alert
    ~ Lioness~

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free 30 Day Membership to DirectBuy

Anyone have any idea how much their "membership" fee is Normally?? I don't want to sit through an hour and half "open house" for nothing...
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down Re: Free 30 Day Membership to DirectBuy - SCAM

Yuppers, it's $4,600 to begin with PLUS an Annual Fee (in the ballpark of $250+)
    ~ Lioness~