in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Default FREE SAMPLE - Extreme! Carpet Cleaning Concentrate AND Tile, Grout & Stone Conc.

Why are we giving you FREE SAMPLES of PROCYON?

Simple! To show you how the power of PROCYON Green Cleaning can reduce your overall cleaning cost and save you time and money!
    Stop Buying and Start Saving!
    No more Bonnet pre-spray
    No more Extraction pre-spray
    No more Encapsulation pre-spray
    No more Additional Carpet Extraction products
    No more Defoamers
    No more Rinsing Agents for carpets or tile floors

All you need is a LITTLE BIT OF PROCYON and a FRESH WATER RINSE!

So what are you waiting for?
    Sign up now and receive an absolutely FREE SAMPLE of our Extreme! Carpet Cleaning Concentrate AND Tile, Grout & Stone Concentrate!
    PLUS a bonus $10.00 REBATE when you purchase a case of any of our powerful liquid cleaning products!*

Free Sample

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker

Default Re: FREE SAMPLE - Extreme! Carpet Cleaning Concentrate AND Tile, Grout & Stone Conc.

I have used Extreme (or so the bottle was labeled, with marker ink) once and was so impressed with its cleaning capabilities and hope this is the same product. The one time use was given as a premixed gift to the house and I have no way of knowing if this is the same wonderful product... I anxiously await!