Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

good rainy day project! I take projects, buy the necessary items to make them and then wrap them in an old newspaper. My son gets to open a package on a rainy day and we do whatever project is inside.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's been cold, windy, and rainy here for over a week. I think it's adult sandcastle time! Great project for kids. This mix, the recipe so it can be recreated, and some molds would make a great gift. And a small bucket would be a great gift bag.

Downloads
    Uploads

This sand castle is nothing short of spectacular! When I lived in the California Bay Area, I went to the beach frequently. I miss it terribly. I used to spend hours, making sand sculptures, and sand castles! How did you get the sandy look and texture out of just cornstarch , cream of tartar and water? Wouldn't it just be pretty much white? Not that that would be bad...but if you really wanted to get that beige look what would you add? I'm an older adult and I'm in! I wanna play too!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

OH!!!! I hadn't seen the "sand" ingredient! Duh!!! Negate that last question....just accept that I am pleased as punch to have this idea and recipe and that I will be happy to post a pic of whatever me or my children, their children or my nieces and nephews make from it!!! This looks like such a blast!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am giving this to my grand kids

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

This would be good for school projects also! Along with the modeling clay recipe!

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Indoor Sand Castles

Quote Originally Posted by angelsvn24 View Post
    good rainy day project! I take projects, buy the necessary items to make them and then wrap them in an old newspaper. My son gets to open a package on a rainy day and we do whatever project is inside.
    That's an awesome idea! I'd love to make the sandcastle in the picture.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast