Make money buying KY Intimate Sets- Coupons Galore $

Right now Walmart has the massage gift packs reduced to $2.25 (regularly $9). In the paper on 2 occations, there was a coupon for $3 off any KY product. Use this with the sale and you make 75 cents. I had 10 coupons last night and bought 10 of them and 2 HUGE bottles of Softsoap refills to

ball, big, coupon, coupons, coupons.com coupons, current printable coupons, free printable coupons, gift, hey, huge, large, money, night, online coupons, paper, print coupons now, product, set, soap, walmart, make, cover, overage, bottles, softsoap, give, refills, thing, bottle, bath, powder, soaps, tingling, sizzling, kinds, bought, warming, back, cents, $2.25, reduced, packs, regularly, massage, sets, intimate, buying, occations, sale

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Make money buying KY Intimate Sets

Right now Walmart has the massage gift packs reduced to $2.25 (regularly $9). In the paper on 2 occations, there was a coupon for $3 off any KY product. Use this with the sale and you make 75 cents.

I had 10 coupons last night and bought 10 of them and 2 HUGE bottles of Softsoap refills to cover the overage because they will not give you the money back.

They have 2 different kinds. One is a warming set and one is a tingling set. They come with one large bottle of KY, 4 bath soaps and a big sizzling powder ball thing.

Amy

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Make money buying KY Intimate Sets

I did this at the Wal-Mart in my town but I had some coupons for $4 off so I used the extra money to buy candy for the easter baskets I have to do. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!