Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

So, obviously I'm new here, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Mandy, a homeschooling mom of four (8yo girl, and three boys, 7, 3, and 17 months) and I'm trying to save some money! We're just coming out of a really hard time. My husband was out of work for several months and finally got a job in

coming, finally, food, glad, grow, hard, hat, i'm new, learn, long, mom, money, newbie, save, saving, star, time, vegetable, work, year, months, found, line, poverty, canning, start, place, yeah, poor, hope, gardeners, good, sites, wait, container, boys, girl, introduce, homeschooling, mandy, hell, january, husband

Thread: Hi everyone!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi everyone!

So, obviously I'm new here, so I'll introduce myself. I'm Mandy, a homeschooling mom of four (8yo girl, and three boys, 7, 3, and 17 months) and I'm trying to save some money! We're just coming out of a really hard time. My husband was out of work for several months and finally got a job in January. He'll have 3 months in at his new job soon. By this time next year we'll be above the poverty line for the first time ever! Yeah, we're that poor! But not for long!

Well, I'm glad I found this place. I hope to learn a lot about saving money. And if you know of any good sites for newbie container vegetable gardeners, let me know. I can't wait to grow our own food and start canning!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi everyone!

Hi Mandy! I'm a newbie too! Looking forward to learn and share knowledge with you soon!