Newbie from Tennessee!- Newbie Intro's

:big-noob: Hey everyone, my name is Sarah and I am from beautiful Cleveland Tennessee! I stumbled across your board earlier today and fell in love with it! I am here to look for some new ways to stretch my dollar. I have three beautiful children Alexis (5 this coming Monday), Micah (3.5) and

atlanta, born, call, childhood, college, eas, east, fellow, glad, hat, home, hope, lovely, nashville, newbie, site, tennessee, weather, west, years, beautiful, monday, wonderful, coming, husband, months, micah, piper, things, learning, forward, learned, stretch, board, earlier, today, stumbled, cleveland, big-noob, sarah, fell, dollar, children, alexis, ways, love

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie from Tennessee!

Hey everyone, my name is Sarah and I am from beautiful Cleveland Tennessee! I stumbled across your board earlier today and fell in love with it! I am here to look for some new ways to stretch my dollar. I have three beautiful children Alexis (5 this coming Monday), Micah (3.5) and Piper (28 months old) and have a wonderful husband who will thank me for the things I have learned here. I'm looking forward to learning all that I can and getting to know everyone!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbie from Tennessee!

I too fell in love with this site. There are certainly a lot of like minded people with great ideas.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome to the site! Glad you found us!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess I will say smiles to a fellow Tennesseen. I have not lived there for some years now but I still call it home. How is the weather there now? I was born in Jackson, spent my early childhood in upper east tennessee, went to college in Nashville. That was enough for me, I moved out west. I now live in Lovely Atlanta. Hope to hear from you soon.