Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the ideas, and OMG I love the photos in your album! I can't believe some of those shots- especially the 2 headed turtle?!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

This is something my husband and I were doing even in our dating years. We have a cabin in our area where we go. It's about a half hour drive out of town and then an hour's hike into the woods. Great location, and great view. Can't wait to take our little ones out there!

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: Guide to Frugal Camping

Quote Originally Posted by sparkofsunshine View Post
    This is something my husband and I were doing even in our dating years. We have a cabin in our area where we go. It's about a half hour drive out of town and then an hour's hike into the woods. Great location, and great view. Can't wait to take our little ones out there!
    Hi Sunshine! I think that's the most fun- taking the kids and seeing their reactions to something that you really love to do, having a chance to hike and walk through the woods and watching all the birds and critters with them.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

We take the family camping every year. It's great to see the next generation enjoying what I've done over the years. Now we also own a cabin so snow trips in the winter make great memories too. Sledding is so fun, then coming in to hot cocoa and some cookies. ummmm