Default Article: Quick Mix #3

~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I use so much of this mix. I love this recipe. Thanks for doing all the hard work of figuring out the measurements.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I used to do a lot of cooking for crowds and this would definitely be an excellent recipe to include in a section for crowds.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

My wife and I have decided to try this for our little "crowd". We are a family of 8 with the youngest being 14 so all adult appetites. Two loves a day add up. I will keep you posted.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

in the ingredient list there is salt and baking powder listed twice for each of these ingredients. I think for the salt it might be sugar but for the baking powder it might be baking soda and baking powder but which one for what measurement? This is important for this ingredient. Thanks to anyone who reads this and can correct this.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Article: Quick Mix #3

Quote Originally Posted by BelovedLeah View Post
    in the ingredient list there is salt and baking powder listed twice for each of these ingredients. I think for the salt it might be sugar but for the baking powder it might be baking soda and baking powder but which one for what measurement? This is important for this ingredient. Thanks to anyone who reads this and can correct this.
    No, they are listed twice intentionally. You have to add the two measurements together in order to get the correct amount in each instance. So for the salt you measure 3 Tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon. For the baking powder you measure 1/2 cup plus 4 teaspoons.

Clear as mud?