The WENDY'S Frosty!!!

1 1/2 to 2 cups ice water
    1 1/2 cups dry nonfat milk powder
    2/3 cup sugar
    1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 to 2 trays ice cubes
    2 TBS corn or canola oil

a 5 second spray of Pam for emulsification purposes.

Depending on the size of your blender and the quality of it's blade, you'll have toadjust the amount of ice you add in...maybe 1/2 tray at a time, and adjust water content for thickness desired. Add the spray of Pam at the very end.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

No worries, and I never heard of her website...that's not where I got it. I got it from my friend Val who got it from her Wednesday night bible study leader who got it from her mother in law who got it from who knows where?

I'm all for giving credit where credit is due, though!

Just a thought, tho...there are probably MILLIONS of recipes flying around the country on the web, in magazines, and cookbooks. They do not all appear as originals with the name of who invented them. Something like that is way too hard to track. Who's to say every recipe on this forum is not taken from a source that had requested it be acknowledged? Hmmmmm? Something to think about!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just a note...I perused hillbillyhousewife.com, and she has multitides of recipes I have seen in other places, and she's trying to pass them off as her own originals.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shannon,

What recipes from her site did you see elswhere and where did you see them?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry...I did not even see your reply til today. I don't make it a habit to check responses to my replies but I came here to get the frosty recipe (I lost the paper I worte it down on) and saw your reple, so here's mine...

I guess I misspoke when I sais hillbilly housewife was "passing off recipes as her own originals"

What I was getting at was that she asks that you link to her to give her credit when you take a recipe from her website and post it elsewhere. I believe this is wrong (unless it IS an original from her and is copyrighted accordingly) to seek credit where credit is NOT due.

I am not going to sit here and give you specific examples of recipes...all you have to do is google each one and you will find it on one of several homey, frugality bent, cheap- cooking, feed your family of 12 on $10 a month type websites.

Take the frosty recipe. I had never even HEARD of HBHW til it was mentioned here, and I note that that post was removed. Hmmmmmm...like I said, I got the recipe from someone who got it from soemone who doesn't even OWN a computer!

There you go.