~Liss~
    Creator & Designer of
    www.Budget101.com
    www.GroceryBudget101.com
    Budget101 Forums
    KitchenMixGifts.Budget101.com

*Newbies*
    Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I will have to try this my Mother-in-law and I were just talking about this earlier today, and I would love to have my own bean bag chairs for my kids!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think this is neat idea, now just to figure out how much to enlarge pattern

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

That is cool I wish I could sew

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

My DH& I have been wanting a reading nook/quiet haven for our bedroom, and just maybe a bean bag'nest' for two would fit the bill. We need light weight, comfy, washable (I'm a notorious coffee slosher), affordable, and big enough for both of us, without it being a space hog. This is all of that, plus customizable for colors, patterns, even embroidery... Yup. I think this will work perfectly! Thank you!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I am going to make 4 of these (my neice & nephews) for Christmas gifts. They are always gathering pillows and plopping down here there and everywhere so I think they will like them.

Joan Wamsley

I came here after a search for a bean bag chair pattern directed me here. I can see I will be here a lot in the near future! I have printed the pattern, drafted the pattern, bought all the appropriate materials. However, I can not find the diameter of the circle that is used on the top of the bean bag chair anywhere in the directions. I need to make two as gifts for Christmas and was hoping to start on them soon. Have everything ready to go but at a stand still until I get further info! Any help would be great. Thanks.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Article: How to Make your own Beanbag

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Wamsley View Post
    I came here after a search for a bean bag chair pattern directed me here. I can see I will be here a lot in the near future! I have printed the pattern, drafted the pattern, bought all the appropriate materials. However, I can not find the diameter of the circle that is used on the top of the bean bag chair anywhere in the directions.
    The answer to your question is located in paragraphs 3 for adult size chairs and 4 for kids size chairs.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast