Ground Level Lurker

Question Straighten Hair Naturally question

can i use soymilk for this task or does it have to be regular milk
    an if anybody tried this does it work

To Straighten your Hair Naturally, place 1/3 cup of milk in a spray bottle, spritz (dry) hair thoroughly, comb through, allow to set 20 minutes. Shampoo & Condition as usual.

East Coast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Straighten Hair Naturally question

I don't know if soymilk would work. I know that regular milk works really well, fat free milk doesn't work for a hill of beans. My best friend growing up had naturally super curly hair and she used to swear by this to straighten it when even a flat iron didn't work well for her.
    Creator & Designer of
    Budget101 Forums

Forum How To Guide

**The happiest people are not those with the best or the most of everything, The happiest people know how to make the best of everything they have.**