Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ISO: cornmeal stuffed mushrooms

Quote Originally Posted by redring View Post
    thank you! I think im gonna do a girls night Italiana . zupa soupe and bread stix and stuffed mushrooms. maybe a mozzarella salad and somthing for desert. Do you think thats too much for noncooks? They dont cook much. I thought we could make dinner togather.

anyone know a recipe for cornmeal stuffed mushrooms? I can do broccoli or crab or sausage stuffed but I like the cornmeal ones you get at the chinese buffets
    Don't know if this is what you are looking for but here is a stuffed mushroom recipe for you.

STUFFED MUSHROOMS

1 pound medium sized Mushrooms
    1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
    1- 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs or soft cornbread crumbs
    4 Tablespoon Butter or Margarine
    1/2 teaspoon Thyme
    1/4 cup Green Pepper, chopped
    1/2 teaspoon Salt

1/4 teaspoon Pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Wash, trim and dry mushrooms thoroughly. Remove stems. Melt 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in skillet and add green pepper and onion; cook and stir about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except mushrooms and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine. Melt the 1 tablespoon of butter of margarine in a shallow baking dish. Fill mushroom caps with the stuffing mixture; place in baking dish, filled side up. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and or Cheddar cheese. Bake 15 minutes. Now set oven at broil (550 degrees F) and broil mushrooms 3 to 4 inches from heat. 2 minutes. Serve hot.

Enjoy! Hope this helps! Thanks; Virginia

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Copy Cat Recipes You Would Love To Have

Sounds wonderful! Thanks!!!