ISO: red white and blues Cookies

I ate some cookies that had white chocolate , blueberrys and cranberrys. They were the best!! I want a home recipe but cant find them. The ones i ate were comercial. The kind the store gets frozen and just puts the dough pucks in the oven. Anyone ever had these? They were "red white and blues". I

blues, chocolate, cookie, cookies, dough, frozen, hat, hem, hey, home, iso, jus, kind, oven, recipe, red, store, thank you, white, white chocolate, find, puts, pucks, blueberrys, cranberrys, comercial

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ISO: red white and blues Cookies

I ate some cookies that had white chocolate , blueberrys and cranberrys. They were the best!! I want a home recipe but cant find them. The ones i ate were comercial. The kind the store gets frozen and just puts the dough pucks in the oven. Anyone ever had these? They were "red white and blues". I cant find a recipe.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Copy Cat Recipes You Would Love To Have

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but here are a couple of recipes for you to try. I am trying to type this from memory, I usually cook by memory or just what feels right when I am doing it, so I hope I remember correctly. (Sometimes it is easier to do than it is to tell someone how to.)

Red White and Blues--Fruity Sugar Cookies

1/2 cup Butter or Margarine
    1/2 cup Sugar
    1/2 cup Brown Sugar
    1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
    1 Egg
    1 3/4 cups Flour
    1 Tablespoon Milk
    1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
    1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
    1/3 teaspoon Salt
    1 cup dried Cranberries (craisins)
    1 cup dried Blueberries
    1 cup White Chocolate Chips

Beat butter until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating well. Add milk, egg and vanilla and beat until blended. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Gradually add this to the butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in cranberries, blueberries and white chocolate chips. Mix well. Drop dough by heaping tablespoons, two inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 325F for 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and centers are still soft.

Oatmeal Red White and Blues

2 1/4 cups Flour
    1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
    1/4 teaspoon Salt
    1 cup quick Oats
    1 cup Brown Sugar
    1/2 cup Sugar
    1 cup Butter, room temperature
    2 Eggs, room temperature
    1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
    1 Tablespoon Cherry Extract
    1 cup dried Blueberries, coarsely chopped
    1 cup dried Cranberries, coarsely chopped
    1 1/2 cups White Chocolate Chunks

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.

In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Powder the oats in a food processor or grain grinder. Add to flour mixture. Set aside.

In the bowl blend sugars. Add butter and mix until you have a grainy paste. Add eggs and extracts and mix until light and fluffy. Slowly add the flour-oat mixture and then the dried cranberries and dried blueberries setting aside 1/4 cup of each for later use, and 1 cup white chocolate chunks setting aside 1/2 cup. Mix until just blended; do not over-mix.

Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets, placing cookies several inches apart. Bake 18-20 minutes until light golden brown. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool completely.

Melt reserved chocolate. Drizzle melted chocolate over cooled cookies. Sprinkle remaining chopped cranberries and blueberries on top, making sure to place on melted chocolate so they stay on.

I know that I used strawberries in place of cranberries once and cherries in place of the cranberries a time or two.

Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Copy Cat Recipes You Would Love To Have

Thank you!!! I had a night whear i atempted these from a experimental mood. I thought maybe the dough from white mackadamia cookies would do. It just dident tast right. Ill try these. they have to turn out better.