Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy Amazing Vinegar!

Vinegar is amazing stuff! I have seen these results for myself. You can rinse your face with vinegar after a shower and your acne will clear right up within a week! You can use vinegar as a hair rinse if you have thin hair and it helps stimulate hair growth! You can rub vinegar on an achy joint and it will fell loads better in minutes. Vinegar will help with a yeast infection, and as a mouth soar remedy. You can remove organic stains (ie...grass, rust, ketchup) with a vinegar rinse before laundring. It's amazing what you can do with the stuff!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aliciab For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Amazing Vinegar!

I use vinegar in the rinse cycle instead of fabric softener and use diluted vinegar as a rinse aid in the dish washer. I refill my shower rinse with 1 cup vinegar then fill the rest of the way with water and it keeps my shower spotless!

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for these tips. I have a question concerning yeast infections. A little background first. I have had a yeast infection for approx. a month or longer. The reason is... first of all I am diabetic, second, I was on antibiotics for 10 days because I got the H1NI virus which resulted in phneumonia, (which I am still recovering from). On top of all of this, I am having issues with my back and hands, therefore, my Dr. has decided that I should receive numerous steroid injections, which have not helped, I might add. So, the combo of all of these things have given me a doozy of a yeast infection. Do you know the particulars about .. how to use vinegar to get rid of this beast? I am pretty leery of asking my Dr. for "another antibiotic" to rid me of this. I appologize for the long drawn out post, I didn't know of any other way to convey my question. Thank you so much.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Amazing Vinegar!

I would douche with straight vinegar to start with maybe once a day, and then every time you go to the bathroom use a washcloth or cottonball and after you wipe with TP wipe again with the vinegar poured on the washcloth or cottonball.
    Naola

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the advice.. i will try it ..

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinegar is wonderful stuff. I clean with it, cook with it,& use it in laundry. I've given up buying cleaners from stores and use vinegar & soda for pretty much all my cleaning chores now. Well, have to admit I also use Avon bubble bath for a few cleaning chores.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Found some new uses for using Vinegar!!! Thank for the terrific tips!!!

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Vinegar is one of the cheapest and safest cleaners/helpers in a household.
    I use it for most household cleaning, from descaling coffee maker to using with baking soda to help unclog a sink..I may also be of help to anyone who suffers from seborrhea of scalp if used as a rinse.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast